- Set the oven to 200 deg C.
- Take the puff pastry and leave it outside for few minutes until it is pliable.
- Once the puff pastry is manageable, very lightly score the four corners and dock the pastry in middle. This will allow the pastry to rise on the corners and remain flat in the middle.
- Parboil the potatoes and cut into medium rounds.
- Arrange the potatoes as desired, sprinkle some sea salt and the chopped herbs.
- Drizzle the olive oil and bake for 20-25 mins, or until done.
- Cut into squares and serve warm straightaway or garnish with fresh rocket.